Introduced by: Coun. Dante O. Bismonte
Chairman, Committee on Public Utilities & Facilities
Be it ordained by the Sangguniang Bayan of Baao, Camarines Sur, in session duly assembled, that:
ARTICLE I. Section 14 and Section 80 of Municipal Ordinance No. 03 Series of 2010 are hereby amended to read as follows:
SECTION 14. ROUTE CODING SCHEME. Upon approval of application for franchise, the Sangguniang Bayan Secretary shall designate the official route and number of every tricycle-for-hire. The route-coding scheme is hereby established without prejudice to the Sangguniang Bayan in passing a resolution establishing or changing other routes as the need arises. The designated routes for tricycles-for-hire are as follows:
- Regular routes
Centro – Buluang – San Isidro
(b) Centro – Salvacion
Centro – San Vicente
Centro – San Juan – Sagrada
Cenfro – Bagumbayan
Agdangan – Sta. Elena (g) Centro – San Juan – Bagumbayan
(h) CENTRO – SAN JUAN
CENTRO – NIA ROAD (SAGUP) – AGDANGAN (excluding National Highway)
(1) CENTRO -ANTIPOLO – CARANDAY- CRISTO REY- IYAGAN – TAPOL (m) CENTRO – ANTIPOLO – CARANDAY – DEL PILAR – STA. TERESA
- Special Routes
- Bagumbayan – San Juan
- San Juan – Sagrada
- Sagrada – Iriga
- Pugay – Iriga
- Sta. Eulalia – Nabua
- Iyagan – Ocampo
- San Francisco (Diversion Road) – Nabua
- Agdangan – San Isidro
- Agdangan – San Rafael – Sta. Isabel
- SAN VICENTE BURI – NATIONAL HIGHWAY – BCC
- Chapter 111 – REGULATED LOADING, UNLOADING AND PARKING AREA AND/OR TERMINAL OF PUBLIC UTILITY VEHICLE
Article W – Designated Loading, Unloading and Parking Areas and/or Terminal or Public Utility Vehicles
Section 80. – For tricycles for public hire
- Tricycles bound for San Vicente – San Juan – Bagumbayan and Sagrada, left side of J. Barlin St facing the National Highway, Del Rosario, Baao, Camarines Sur, provided, that, the designated loading area shall be occupied one at a time and the rest while waiting for their turn shall park on the side of J. Barlin St., facing the National Highway, in front of Botor’s Residence, De Los Reyes St., Del Rosario, Baao, Camarines Sur. The arrangement or sequence of loading and parlöng shall be as follows:
- Tricycles bound for San Vicente
- Tricycles bound for Bagumbayan
- Tricycles bound for San Juan – Sagrada
However, the designated UNLOADING AREAS SHALL BE BESIDE Botor’s Residence, De Los Reyes St., Del Rosario, Baao, Camarines Sur and beside Salvadora’s Residence, Del Pilar St., San Roque, Baao, Camarines Sur.
- Pedicab’s for hire bound for San Vicente – San Juan – Sagrada – shall be beside the commercial building of Mr. Barandon or at the right side of De Los Reyes St., facing the Barlin St., of Barangay San Roque, Baao, Camarines Sur.
- TRICYCLE FOR HIRE BOUND FOR BULUANG – SAN ISIDRO (National Highway) ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF QUEZON ST., FACING THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY BESIDE QUINANO COMMERCIAL BLDG., QUEZON ST., SAN ROQUE, BAAO, CAMARINES SUR AND SHALL EXTENDED AS THE CASE MAY BE.
- TRICYCLES BOUND FOR NIA ROAD (SAGUP) – AGDANGAN, ON THE LEFT SIDE OF OSMENA ST. FACING NORTH, IN FRONT OF FAUSTO BAESA’S BILLIARD
HALL, OSMENA ST., SAN ROQUE, BAAO, CAMARINES SUR
TRICYCLES FOR HIRE BOUND FOR LA MEDALLA AND SALVACION, BESIDE BMO PUBLIC MARKET, (BAGSAKAN AREA) OSMENA ST., SAN ROQUE, BAAO, CAMARINES SUR.
- Pedicabs for hire plying Centro – Del Rosario – Sta. Cruz – San Nicolas – San Ramon – San Jose – San Francisco and vice versa, the loading area, unloading and parking areas shall be;
- Beside Baao Public Market, Don Juan St., San Roque, Baao, Camarines Sur
- In front of Imperial and Borja’s Residence, Osmefia St., San Roque, Baao, Camarines Sur
- In front of Acantalicio’s Residence, Del Pilar St, San Roque, Baao, Camarines Sur
- Beside Ex-Mayor Briones’ Residence, Badiola St., San Nicolas, Baao, Camarines Sur
- In front of La Consolacion College Baao Campus
- For tricycles/pedicabs for hire plying junction of the Diversion Road – Centro and vice versa – in front of Albalate & Badiola’s Residence, Diversion Road, San Nicolas, Baao, Camarines Sur
- For tricycles for public hire plying Centro – Antipolo – Caranday and vice versa, the designated loading and unloading area shall be at corner Barlin and De Los Santos sts., beside Don Barreta’s Residence. CENTRO-ANTIPOLO-CARANDAY-CRISTO REY- IYAGAN-TAPOL & CENTRO-ANTIPOLO-CARANDAY-DEL PILAR-STA. TERESA
- For tricycles for public hire plying Agdangan – San Isidro and Agdangan – San Rafael – Sta. Isabel and vice versa, the designated loading and unloading including parking area shall be beside St John of the Cross Parish.
ARTICLE ll. SEPARABILITY CLAUSE – If for any reason, any provision, section or part of this ordinance is declared invalid or unconstitutional by a court of competent jurisdiction, or suspended by competent authority, such judgment shall not affect or impair the remaining provisions, sections or parts which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
ARTICLE 111. REPEALING CLAUSE – All ordinances, rules and regulations, or parts thereof, which are inconsistent with any provisions of this ordinance are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.
ARTICLE IV. EFFECTIVITY – This Ordinance shall take effect after ten (10) days from the date a copy thereof is posted in a bulletin board of the municipal hall and in two
(2) other conspicuous places in the local government unit concerned.
APPROVED: MARCH 18, 2019.